Celebrating National Pumpkin Day
There are a lot of fun ways to celebrate National Pumpkin Day this fall. At Shaping Change, we want to provide you with free resources that you can use to, not only try something new during this holiday but also spend time with your child(ren). Doing something together is a good way to increase communication, teach how to share materials with others, and create new memories together!
*We are an Amazon Associate. If you make a purchase using any of the links below, we may earn a commission.
National Pumpkin Day – Free Printables
Materials You Will Need
- Paper (you can use cardstock paper to make it more sturdy)
- Crayons (or any other color options you have available if using white paper)
Simple DIY Instructions
- Download the free printable(s)
- Use scissors to cut along the pumpkin and circles that we will use as the hands, feet, and crazy hair.
- Select the eyes and mouth you like the most, or use the blank eyes to create your own silly eyes!
- Once you have the arms, legs, and crazy hair rectangles cut out, fold them into smaller rectangles.
- Finally, glue all the pieces together.
- Here is an example of what your pumpkin design can look like!