The Fall Season Can Be So Much Fun!
There are a lot of things you can do outdoors during the fall season, but what about staying home and getting creative? Sometimes it’s relaxing to do something you enjoy from the comfort of your home. This is also true when you have kids. The amazing part of being a parent to little kids is that you have the opportunity to “wow” them with little to no effort. They love everything and anything you do as long as they spend time with you. Children love getting attention and feeling loved. Use these free fall printables to increase fine motors skills. Enjoy!
*We are an Amazon Associate. If you make a purchase using any of the links below, we may earn a commission.
Free Jack-o-Lantern Printables
How adorable are these free fall printables? Click to download them and let’s get started.
What You Will Need
- Paper (you can use cardstock paper to make it more sturdy)
- Laminator (optional)
- Single hole puncher
- Lace or yarn (you can use different colors)
Simple DIY Instructions
- Download the free printable(s)
- Laminate (optional)
- Whole punch using a single hole puncher
- Starting at the top of the jack-o-lantern pass a lace or yarn through each hole.